Based in Furtwangen, Germany
18 May, 2017
DEAD CITY is an incredibly thrilling interactive chat story which cannot be told without your help. For Sam, you are the only contact outside of the evacuated area. Live up to the trust placed in you and guide Sam through the post-apocalyptic chat text adventure game in real-time. Make your choices carefully, as they will have severe consequences on the story of the game.
DEAD CITY's interface is based on a chat messenger app (similar to Lifeline) representing your connection to Sam. It is neither necessary to answer all messages immediately nor to have the game open permanently. You will be notified about new events even if the App is closed and you can decide yourself how things should be run.
Sam needs the help of a good friend. Without you Sam will not survive the next days! Will you meet this challenge?
- Interactive real-time chat text adventure game
- Breathtaking story
- Your decisions can change everything!
- Several days of play time
- Statistics: Learn about the decisions other players made at the end of each day
- No internet connection necessary (offline game)
- No in-app purchases and no advertising
- Available in English, German, Russian and Portuguese
- Considered as a must buy for fans of Lifeline, Telltale and other chat text story games!
There are currently no trailers available for Dead City. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Everbyte is an Indie Game Studio based in Black Forest - Germany. Jan, Vanessa and Kevin - founders of Everbyte - met during their studies at Hochschule Furtwangen University. Once they finished their Master of Science they decided to go full indie. Next to powerful AR-Applications for business partners, they mainly focus on developing mobile games.
More information on Everbyte, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dead City Credits